Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays



     Hello everyone!  After working so hard to bring you geeky/nerdy/thoughtful updates nearly every week these last three months, the Ace of Geeks staff needs a well-earned break. We are taking this week off to be with our families/minions, but we will see you all next week. In the meantime, enjoy your Holidays and time off. I hope you got time off. Blink twice if they aren't giving you time off. I'll come with my Ninja clan and break you out. I am not detecting any blinking, so I guess you're good. Be well, take care, and don't explode from Holiday treats.

- Jarys

      Greetings! It is I, the other cohost of the Ace of Geeks Podcast! We're not at the phone right now, but please leave a message after the Holidays.

HOOOOLLLLLLLIIIIDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYSSSSS......

Seriously though, wishing you and yours a happy Whatever-You-Celebrate, and we'll be back with geeky goodness in the new year. It's been a great year for us, and we really hope you've been enjoying the glut of new content we've produced.

- Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment