Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Felicity Jones Confirmed for Star Wars Standalone


Whoops, our bad.

After a few days of most of the internet reporting that Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany had been booked for the role, it turns out we were all completely wrong, as Variety is now reporting that Felicity Jones (most recently from The Theory of Everything) has claimed the lead role in Gareth Edwards' Star Wars standalone film.

Original speculation had said that this film would be following a young Han Solo or Boba Fett, but with the hunt for a female lead, the rumor mongers are now saying that this film will be about a young Princess Leia. That would be cool, but honestly I'd prefer it if the films just followed a brand new set of characters.

We'll see for sure when the film releases on December 16, 2016.

5 comments:

  1. I just want to share my experience with the entire world on how i got my husband back and saved my marriage… I was married for 5 years with 2 kids and i have been living happily with my family until things started getting ugly with me and my husband that leads us to fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that my husband filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose my husband but everything just didn't work out… He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster called DR ALEX from DELIVERSPELLTEMPLE@gmail.com. Who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try it because I was desperate and left with no choice… DELIVERSPELLTEMPLE@gmail.com. He is here to help good luck.He did the spell for me and things really work out as he promise and my husband have a change of mind and come back home to stay with me and the kids. And promise never to hurt me again. we are living happily as it was with the help of DR ALEX. If you are in need of help you can contact DR ALEX via email @ DELIVERSPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete